Who we are
FD Comunicação is a world-class Media & PR 2.0 agency with 15 years experience in the Brazilian market. In 2009, the company internationalized its operations and was elected the Brazilian representative of PRBI, the largest PR boutique network in the world with members in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Under our new PR 2.0 phase, where the Internet plays a key role, we have created in-depth strategic media plans blending the presence of our clients in the mainstream media with new digital channels such as Twitter, blogs, social media networks i.e. Orkut, Facebook, Ning, etc.
To read our opinion about social media, click on Webinsider.
To read our clients opinion about us, check our recommendations on Linkedin.
Our media know-how and expertise enables us to support companies in their quest to:
- Build and strengthen their brand
- Create an image
- Promote products and services
- Win new markets
- Increase their market share.
Fields of Activity
FD Comunicação began its activities in 1995 working in the fields of IT, entertainment and travel. Throughout the past 15 years, we have built an extensive portfolio of clients, among which digital advertising agencies and companies in the education, retail, human resources, food, mobile telephone, and logistics industries, as well as Internet-based startups including two of the biggest success stories in the Brazilian market: hpg and inter.net.
During our young life, we have launched more than 500 multiplatform game titles for computers and consoles developed by Capcom, Activision, Ubisoft, Take Two, Square Enix, Konami, Disney, Midway and Atari, among other international game publishers. Our Brazilian game developers include Hive Entertainment and Hoplon Infotainment.
This gives us additional expertise in communication plans to lauch Generation Y (people who grew up using the Internet) and children products.
One of our most significant international success stories was the launch of Matrix, which resulted in over 700 articles published in the spontaneous media. One of the highlights among the titles launched in Brazil is Taikodom by Hoplon Infotainment. Ninety-two stories were published about the launch and teasers were shown on cable channel HBO for more than 40 days. The Brazilian leading advergame agency, Hive, was the highlight of Proxxima, a digital media event organized by the Meio & Mensagem Group in 2009 and 2010.
To create an efficient corporate communication.
To be a global benchmark in corporate communication.
• Commitment – We like what we do and we do it well.
• Proactivity – We’re used to rolling up our sleeves.
• Creativity – To go beyond the obvious.
• Innovation – A company has to be reinvented anew every day, and this generates new communication.
• New media – Life is digital and so is communication.
• Customer Commitment – Our business exists to serve our clients.
• Customer Success – We are dedicated to the prosperity of our clients’ business. Their success is dependent upon our performance.
• Result Oriented – We want to be the drivers of our clients’ business success.
• Speed – We can serve their needs promptly and efficiently.